lunedì 8 aprile 2013

Soulmaker Playlist




                                                                                                         *


Every month i feel the necessity to spend some days alone with myself in my red home in Rome. 
In these days i'm avaible only for my bestfriends/roommates Apo&Serek and for a daily coffee with Francesco. 
I always listen to music, 24 hours a day and i refill my "social energies". 
With my soundtracks i think about my projects and i make my researches.
During this period i collect my soul that becomes so sensitive. 
I want to share with you my "soulmaker" playlist. 



*




"collect " your soul 





 pina bausch, nefés



Patti Smith by Annie Leibovitz for Ann Demeulemeester

   

Raf Simons 1997 and Jurgi Persoon



Martin Margiela


 Mikio Sakabe s|s 2008 - industrial dolls collection



1 commento:

  1. Your posts are always so inspiring!
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina